At a press conference in Atlanta Georgia Sage North America CFO Marc Sheipe announced a Fall 2015 move of the company’s headquarters from Irvine CA to Atlantic Station in Atlanta GA.
According the Scheipe:
- This site will serve as the company’s North American headquarters and Business Center
- Opened in part due to collaboration with Salesforce (presumably meaning Sage Life teams will have a presence here)
- Expect a Fall 2015 opening
- Total Georgia employment will be over 1,000 with 400 in Atlantic Station
- The Atlantic Station will be the company’s first Customer Business Center
- Proximity to Georgia Tech was a key consideration
- The talks to move to Atlantic Station only began a few months ago and this all happened very quickly
It has not been announced what resources will remain at the Irvine, CA offices. The Irvine offices were recently remodeled in 2014, host the bulk of the mid-market ERP support and development as well as executive team.