Abila, a provider of software and services to the nonprofit market, today announced their 2016 Abila User and Developer Conference (AUDC) will be held March 3 – 5, 2016 in Austin, TX. The conference is expected to attract over 1,000 people from the association and nonprofit sectors.
Keynote speaker Roy Spence, cofounder and chairman of advertising giant GSD&M, will give the keynote presentation about using the power of purpose to make strategic decisions.
Over 100 sessions will be offered, including:
- The 2020 Association: Breaking the Innovation Mold Through Integrations
- Built for Nonprofits, By Nonprofits: Future of Fundraising Software
- The Proof is In the Pudding – Common Reporting Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- What’s an LMS? Redefining the Learning Management System of Today
- One Site Does NOT Fit All: Creating Personalized Web Experiences
- Not Just Another Annual Fund Campaign
- What’s Your Uber?
- Life in the Cloud